A:   Music licensing (APRA, PPCA, ARIA and AMCOS), are required for all public performances and reproduction of any commercial music, anyone playing music instore is responsible for APRA and PPCA. Active Instore ensure all fees are paid and up-to-date. We can include these in our fee or if you are already paying these fees, then we’ll allow for this expense in our cost estimate. Call us to discuss by clicking on the ‘contact‘ link at the top right of this page.